The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have been growing a carpet of dwarf baby tears emersed for about 10 weeks now and all has been good growth up until now. I haven't changed anything but recently it has been getting brown spots in the middle of the leaves and growing VERY slowly. The brazilian microsword with it is still doing fine. I mist it every 2 days with tank water from my walstad method bowl and let it air out for about 5 minutes every morning. I am using eco-complete so I also put in osmocote plus root tabs when I first planted it. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! I am hoping to flood it soon but I want the plants to be in best shape so that the transition goes smoother.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flood it right away. Once it starts to turn to mush, it won't stop until it's all gone or underwater.
Definitely not what I wanted to hear. My CO2 diffuser broke and I'll flood it right when my new one gets here. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to slow down the process or just keep doing what I usually do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.