The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have shipped out some frogbit and dwl lately. I pull a little from all my tanks so each tank still has a good amount. I also did some pulling and throwing away of some as well since I was over crowded in most of my tanks.

What is wrong with that you ask... Well either when I grabbed some out of my tb tank to ship or to throw away I think I scooped up my smaller of 2 blue bolts.....:-(. As he is no where to be found in the tank. I do shake the frogbit and dwl out in the water before I pull it and I will usually feel a shrimp movin if there is one. I did not feel anything and now I can't locate him. I hope he is just hiding real good. But I have put spinach out and they all came to a shrimp ball minus him. Please send good wishes he shows up, or dang I have one lucky customer for 5$ or a dead shrimp in my bushes out front

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Glad you found him!

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I hate it, I could not sleep last night thinking I was a idiot.

After the free shrimp/floater package, I have decided I sell all my floaters now just incase. makes me feel a little better about sending shrimp with them on accident. Man I love it my TB tank is doing well and they are all so active, and they swarm over baby spinach like mad. I put 4 leaves in last night and they were gone in a hour

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
im gonna have to keep an eye out for your floater sales. LOL... glad you eventually found him/her

1 - 16 of 16 Posts