The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here soon I plan on building a dual tank stand for a 20L and a 29. I was wondering, aesthetically, which do you think would look better: 29 on top, 20 on bottom, or 20 on top with the 29 on the bottom. I don't usually think about things like this, and I am not sure which I prefer. I was planning on putting the 29 on top because it is bigger, but then I came across this post on craigslist and it has the 20 on top.
http://fayar.craigslist.org/for/2604003719.html

I was just wondering what you all thought.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about buying that one. I think it actually looks pretty good, though I would have to paint it black to go with the rest of the house. I don't really have the money, though. Also, I have specific ideas for a plan in my head. I think that the tanks would look better the closer together they are, so I want VERY little space between the bottom and top tanks. Also, I am thinking of making the top tank an open top riparium, which wouldn't be possible with that stand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.