The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SCAPEr
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm currently looking dual regulators for my 20oz paintball tank.
The problem is all the regulators I found, the gauges would face "upward/ ceiling" if I attach it to paintball tank.

Because I know most regulators are made for big rig co2 not paintball.... paintball mouth facing "up", 5lb+ co2 face "sideways"... that's why...

So anyone know/ have use regulators that would face "sideways" for paintball tank?

Attachments

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
All you'd have to do is put an elbow in before the cga320 nipple. Any 2 stage regulator will totally tip a paintball tank. You will need to securely strap it to something. (we should all do this...)

Edit - You have a single stage unit pictured there. I didn't know if you thought that was a 'dual stage' or not.

Most regulators will have gauges pointing at you if the cga inlet is on the side of the reg. The one pictured above has the inlet on the back.

·
SCAPEr
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All you'd have to do is put an elbow in before the cga320 nipple. Any 2 stage regulator will totally tip a paintball tank. You will need to securely strap it to something. (we should all do this...)

Edit - You have a single stage unit pictured there. I didn't know if you thought that was a 'dual stage' or not.

Most regulators will have gauges pointing at you if the cga inlet is on the side of the reg. The one pictured above has the inlet on the back.

the pictures shows 2 gauges.... so I thought it is dual stage...

Oh ok thanks for the tips! I just need to find and elbow / an L connector

1 - 4 of 4 Posts