The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few custom CO2 systems available. All systems will come with 3 feet of tubing for CO2, 1 high quality check valve, and 1 glass bubble counter. All systems are built by me and fully tested to ensure they are leaked free.

Shipping is $17 (within U.S only)

System 1:
This is a new 312 Cocoa regulator. The 312 series regulators are intended for primary pressure control of non-corrosive, high purity or liquefied gases for applications requiring constant pressure control and delivery regardless of supply pressure variations. This system is truly a show piece!

Regulator: New Concoa 312 regulator
Solenoid: Stainless steel Burkert 0200A
Needle valve: New Swagelok low flow S Series with vernier handle (vernier handle is used)
Price: $340

System 2:
This Air Products regulator is new in original packaging. Very clean system!

Regulator: New Air Products E12
Solenoid: Stainless steel Burkert 0200A
Needle Valve: New Swagelok low flow S Series with vernier handle (vernier handle is used)
Price: $310

System 3:
This is a full stainless steel rebranded Parker IR6000 system. The regulator alone retails at $996 (message me for source). Its compact size will fit into any tight space.
Regulator: Stainless steel Parker IR6000
Solenoid: Stainless steel Burkert 0220A
Needle Valve: New Stainless steel Ideal 52-1-11 with vernier handle
Price: $350

Return Policy:

I will accept your return within 7 days of the delivered date with no question asked. System must be in original working condition and undamaged. The $17 shipping fee is non-refundable and buyer covers for the return shipping fee.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts