The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neither, just upgrading to a bigger single tank so I can keep a pair of Angels. Also going to put upwards of a dozen Harlequin Rasboras in the tank with them. I am looking for some good medium light background plants though if any of the low-tech plants you see here interest you.

Also, I throw away a ton of Wisteria clippings each month from my low tech 55 and you can have that stuff for free.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Neither, just upgrading to a bigger single tank so I can keep a pair of Angels. Also going to put upwards of a dozen Harlequin Rasboras in the tank with them. I am looking for some good medium light background plants though if any of the low-tech plants you see here interest you.

Also, I throw away a ton of Wisteria clippings each month from my low tech 55 and you can have that stuff for free.
Sounds good ill look through your stuff and pm you what I have. I have harlequines and love them

·
Registered
601 Posts
I don't even need this, but I wanted to chime in and say this is a great deal compared to the stuff on Craigslist surrounding me. For instance this is one 20 gallon tank with two filters (one smaller than the other) for $100. This one is a better deal than the previous posting, but still nowhere near the value in here. Heck, this is probably the closest thing I can find near me that is even remotely as close to what's been posted above. It comes with no filters, no lights, no heaters, and one of the tanks doesn't even hold water. All for a grand total of $100.

I don't know this dude/lady, but if I thought my wife would let me get away with this purchase I would lay down the cash tonight. Heck, if no one here snatches it up I still might and just keep it as a spare for a rainy day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.