The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I’m 18 & this is my first tank, & I’m doing a dry start for dwarf baby tears. One week in I see new sprouts so that’s good. I was wondering how long a dry start I should do before flooding the tank?

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey I’m 18 & this is my first tank, & I’m doing a dry start for dwarf baby tears. One week in I see new sprouts so that’s good. I was wondering how long a dry start I should do before flooding the tank?
Haha first time seeing someone of similar age on this site, welcome! Most people find anywhere from 2-6 weeks to be most successful but it depends on root growth and most people find the optimum is around 3-4 weeks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha first time seeing someone of similar age on this site, welcome! Most people find anywhere from 2-6 weeks to be most successful but it depends on root growth and most people find the optimum is around 3-4 weeks
Thank you haha that’s cool to know! Ok, I was going to do two but imma hold off until at least three just to be safe. Can’t wait to flood the tank!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.