The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I am out of town this week, looking at old pictures I am trying to decide on how I should put driftwood back in my tank. Same driftwood in both pictures just flipped the other way. Please ignore rocks stuff as again these are old picture trying to decide how I should put wood back in tank. I think I like the first one better, as it would allow me to attach more plants. What everyone else think? Remember please ignore scape and rocks this is just on which way driftwood should be placed.

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I like the look of it more in the second picture.

The first picture to me the would almost looks bland, however the second way i think with moss or low height bushy plants around the base would make it look like the arms are busting out of there.

Sent from a dark corner in my happy place

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the look of it more in the second picture.

The first picture to me the would almost looks bland, however the second way i think with moss or low height bushy plants around the base would make it look like the arms are busting out of there.

Sent from a dark corner in my happy place
That did not help me...ha :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Planted Tank Nation
889 Posts
Hard to tell from the pic, but I agree with razorworm that the 2nd one looks uncomfortable and cramped in that tank. The first one still has plently of room to tie stuff to and the double arch is so nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.