The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone used Monte Carlo in their Driftwood Bonsai? I used Baby Tears and had great success but with time it lifted off the tree. Thought about trying again with Monte Carlo and using super glue to adhere it to the tree. This will keep it from lifting. Any experience, advise or suggestions?

Previous Bonsai with Baby Tears prior to separation. Hated it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone used Monte Carlo in their Driftwood Bonsai? I used Baby Tears and had great success but with time it lifted off the tree. Thought about trying again with Monte Carlo and using super glue to adhere it to the tree. This will keep it from lifting. Any experience, advise or suggestions?

Previous Bonsai with Baby Tears prior to separation. Hated it.
Bonsai in an aquarium? https://one2step.net Never heard and seen that. but it looks amazingly nice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Haven’t tried Monte Carlo but maybe try putting some bird netting on top of the bonsai. Once the Monte Carlo grows in you wouldn’t be able to see it and I would think it would do a good job of holding it down as it grew.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.