The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posted this in the Nano section too, sorry for the double! Just looking for some critique on improving the scape. More rocks? Some branches? Remove a plant variety? Definitely going to do some trimming!

Still waiting for the HC to kick in. The baby angel is temporary.

10 Gallon Standard
- Eco-complete
- Fluval Mini C02
- 2x 15watt Daylight 6,500K
- Flourish Excel and Iron until Rootmedic comes in the mail.

Flora: HC, DHG, two types of Crypts(not sure the names,) Hygro Sunset, Peruensis, Red Nesea.

Please share any thoughts, opinions. Thanks!

Daisy the Pup!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats your fish stocking looking like
i see a Bolivian ram and some sort of angle fish
A bolivian ram, a quarter sized Orange Koi Angelfish. Really hoping some orange comes in on him.. Got him when he was just starting to take angelfish shape(practically a wiggler.) Although I will be fine if he just stays a gold Angel. I also have 3 cardinal tetras.

The plan is to move everyone into a 29 gallon tank sometime in the next few months. Really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool video! I have a couple videos of my ram and angels in my 29 gallon thread.

Side note, you updated title of the thread is wrong. says 9/3/11, you are a day ahead of yourself.
Oops on the date. You don't think the Bolivian is a bit too nippy with the juvie angel do you? He really only gets worked up towards the Angel during feeding time.. I've never actually seen a Bolivian chase a non Bolivian. I figure he's only got a few months before the Angel is big enough to really answer back anyway..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.