The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the flat $5.99 shipping right now. I ordered 3 bags of Flourite a 2 liter bottle of Flourish Excel and some other small items and still only paid $5.99. I checked with another site and for standard shipping for he Flourite it was close to a hundred dollars....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been ordering like crazy from the Drs since they have that shipping special.

I've stocked up on Prime, got 2 of the rapids mini-canister filters (will get 2 more soon) glass canopies for all the tanks and various other things I've needed.

·
Registered
433 Posts
you lucky guys !!

I have to pay normal shipping....example : I have a $62 shopping cart (ALGAE MAGNET, EXCEL 2 LITER, PURIGEN 250 ML, AQUACLEAR 30 MEDIA BAG, FLUVAL ZEO CARB ) and shipping alone is $25.95 US Priority to Puerto Rico

expensive hobby....

·
Registered
199 Posts
I love the flat $5.99 shipping right now. I ordered 3 bags of Flourite a 2 liter bottle of Flourish Excel and some other small items and still only paid $5.99. I checked with another site and for standard shipping for he Flourite it was close to a hundred dollars....
maan, so glad you've posted this, & I read it... :D only reason I never ordered online from them was cause of the shipping. thnx a bunch :biggrin:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maan, so glad you've posted this, & I read it... :D only reason I never ordered online from them was cause of the shipping. thnx a bunch :biggrin:

You are welcome. . The nice thing about the flat rate is getting heavy items it really saves and then of course no tax :) khanzer22 says "And if you use their $5 coupon code, you'll end up paying $0.99 for shipping! Good deal"

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Thanks!!! Bag of black Flourite to my front door for $22.98. I love my LFS but they want $42.95 plus 9% tax.

SteveU

·
Registered
12 Posts
Something new (to me anyway) I noticed with my last order from the Drs was a calendar that includes new discount codes for every month in 2010. They also have freebies for each month (e.g this month (Dec 2009) is an Ario 1 air pump, 3-pack of chemi-pure, aqua gloves or SFBB freeze dried krill)

·
Registered
251 Posts
you lucky guys !!

I have to pay normal shipping....example : I have a $62 shopping cart (ALGAE MAGNET, EXCEL 2 LITER, PURIGEN 250 ML, AQUACLEAR 30 MEDIA BAG, FLUVAL ZEO CARB ) and shipping alone is $25.95 US Priority to Puerto Rico

expensive hobby....

I feel your pain. I had to pay $65 for shipping on an XP3.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Something new (to me anyway) I noticed with my last order from the Drs was a calendar that includes new discount codes for every month in 2010. They also have freebies for each month (e.g this month (Dec 2009) is an Ario 1 air pump, 3-pack of chemi-pure, aqua gloves or SFBB freeze dried krill)
Yea I think I'm going to get those aqua gloves and see how they work. No more wet sleeves lol.

Thanks khanzer22 for that 5$ code.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.