The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in my final semester of college and it is time to downsize. Too much going on and not sure where I will end up once I graduate. No worries, I am not completely leaving the hobby!

Here is a list of what I have to sell:

- 4 F1 Blue Discus approximately 4inch $400 OBO for the group and have another 3 inch discus that will go with the group. I will NOT separate.

- Group of 10-15 Bluefin Killifish. $30 OBO

- Breeding pairs of Fundulopanchax gardneri nsukka killifish $15pair
(easy breeders!) Sold

-2 softball(Yes they are huge) size Marimo Moss Balls $10each

- Two brand new dual Coralife Freshwater Aqualights 24inch each with 2 65watt power compact plant bulbs. Dual power switches and cooling fans.
$100each firm since they are new in the box and sell for $130+ elsewhere

-Brand new 10 gallon tank with hood, light, and dual sponge filter. $20 Sold

- 3 brand new 5 gallon glass tanks $10each

- 3 10gallon tanks with corner filters, lights, hoods, and a homebuilt stand that holds all 3. Currently all setup and great for grow out tanks. $75 OBO

- 56gallon (30long X 18wide X 24-25inches High) oak trim, jager heater, Eheim 2227 Canister filter, glass top, custom pine enclosure with 2 65watt power compact plant bulbs, background, and 3+inches plant substrate for $250.

- I have 4 20lb aluminum co2 tanks selling for $100each

- Couple co2 regulator, solenoid, needle valve, glass bubble counter setups will sell for $100-150each depending on which one interested in.

- I have boxes of other odds and ends that I am not listing. Anything from breeding slates, brine shrimp eggs, old powerheads/pumps, and the list goes on.

The more you buy, the more willing I will be to neg. on prices. Pm me with any questions or email me directly at [email protected] for a faster response. If you want pictures of anything, send me your email address and let me know of what and I will send them from my phone.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Paintball Co2 Setup

I found a 20oz paintball setup with an on/off valve with gauge and a clippard needle valve that I am not using. $75 shipped.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
where abouts in indy are you located? have you thought about bringing stuff to the auction this sunday?

if those are the bluefins that came from bradley, they are nice fish.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where abouts in indy are you located? have you thought about bringing stuff to the auction this sunday?

if those are the bluefins that came from bradley, they are nice fish.
I will be up in Lafayette Sunday at Caterpillar (potential job). When is the next auction?

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.