The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in my final semester of college and it is time to downsize. Too much going on and not sure where I will end up once I graduate. No worries, I am not completely leaving the hobby!

Here is a list of what I have to sell:

- 4 F1 Blue Discus approximately 4inch $400 OBO for the group and have another 3 inch discus that will go with the group. I will NOT separate.

- Group of 10-15 Bluefin Killifish. $30 OBO

- Breeding pairs of Fundulopanchax gardneri nsukka killifish $15pair
(easy breeders!) Sold

-2 softball(Yes they are huge) size Marimo Moss Balls $10each

- Two brand new dual Coralife Freshwater Aqualights 24inch each with 2 65watt power compact plant bulbs. Dual power switches and cooling fans.
$100each firm since they are new in the box and sell for $130+ elsewhere

-Brand new 10 gallon tank with hood, light, and dual sponge filter. $20 Sold

- 3 brand new 5 gallon glass tanks $10each

- 3 10gallon tanks with corner filters, lights, hoods, and a homebuilt stand that holds all 3. Currently all setup and great for grow out tanks. $75 OBO

- 56gallon (30long X 18wide X 24-25inches High) oak trim, jager heater, Eheim 2227 Canister filter, glass top, custom pine enclosure with 2 65watt power compact plant bulbs, background, and 3+inches plant substrate for $250.

- I have 4 20lb aluminum co2 tanks selling for $100each

- Couple co2 regulator, solenoid, needle valve, glass bubble counter setups will sell for $100-150each depending on which one interested in.

- I have boxes of other odds and ends that I am not listing. Anything from breeding slates, brine shrimp eggs, old powerheads/pumps, and the list goes on.

The more you buy, the more willing I will be to neg. on prices. Pm me with any questions or email me directly at [email protected] for a faster response. If you want pictures of anything, send me your email address and let me know of what and I will send them from my phone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.