The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started a 30 gallon planted aquarium measuring 25.5x15x18. It has a fine sand substrate and contains two pieces of bogwood upon which 5 relatively large anubias barteri nana plants are growing. Filtration is the Fluval U3 internal filter and lighting is a 1x24w T5 fixture with reflector. I am currently dosing the recommended amount of excel every other day however apart from that I am dosing nothing as far as ferts. I do not have dry ferts available to me where I live however, I do have access to the Seachem range. What is recommended as far as a dosing schedule for a tank such as this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance :icon_smil

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response! I was also wondering along the lines of what to does will I need Potassium, Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Iron and trace or only a few of these? I forgot to mention that I intend to do a 25% water change a week as I only intend to stock a kribensis pair, will this be sufficient? Thanks again for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.