The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I want to dose phosphate. Suppose the easiest is just to use Seachems Flourish Phosphorous. Is their a source of readily available potassium phosphate, or something else I could use. Guess what I am asking is where can I readily buy potassium phosphate?

·
Super Moderator
11,986 Posts
You should be able to buy potassium phosphate at any fertilizer/agriculture/hydroponics store.

Commercially available products are the easiest, but are generally just water, so it becomes expensive for what you get.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks will look around, didn't see much on Amazon. NilocG has everything I would need for very reasonable pricing, but don't think they ship to Canada. They have a excellent selection of all the dry fertilizers one would need.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use seachem phosphorous. You could definitely buy it for cheaper elsewhere, but I don't mind paying a bit more for the convenience

·
Super Moderator
11,986 Posts
Thanks will look around, didn't see much on Amazon. NilocG has everything I would need for very reasonable pricing, but don't think they ship to Canada. They have a excellent selection of all the dry fertilizers one would need.
Depending on where you are located (within Canada), I may be able to offer you some locations. If you're wary about giving too precise of a location, feel free to send me a PM

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sure, I am in the Vancouver area. I did find that NilocG can ship to Canada, everything except the KN03

I use seachem phosphorous. You could definitely buy it for cheaper elsewhere, but I don't mind paying a bit more for the convenience
I will do that in the interim, bottle will last me a bit.

·
Super Moderator
11,986 Posts
Unfortunately, KNO3 is an oxidizer, so cross border shipping is usually prohibited (unless you have the proper hazardous materials paperwork).

You might have some luck looking at hydroponics store in the Vancouver area!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts