The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I had found that post about changing a light bulb or something in another forum but under a different title and posted it here and someone reminded me that it was already posted here so guess what I deleted it.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Hahaahh that's pretty funny. Boy ohh boy where things simplier back in the BBS days on a wildcat board! (probably because it took 5 minutes to post a line of text via dialup)

·
Registered
722 Posts
chill out buddy.you just like the sound of this sentence "next time use the search feature before you post"
now you have 24 posts!!!!
easy killer...:icon_mrgr
i think he was joking....
besides, it seems to me that everytime a noob posts something lately he gets directed to the "search" button

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright ,my sincere apologies to aesthestics 808.I am blind and didn't see/understand the J/K . I hope I have made a new friend rather than an enemy , but over all ,the whole spirit of my posts were of dry humour and was never intended to offend or bore anyone.it's just not me or my style.and I'm also very sensitive about that "search" subject!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
easy killer...:icon_mrgr
i think he was joking....
besides, it seems to me that everytime a noob posts something lately he gets directed to the "search" button
So so true,I always try to give some sort of direction to follow other than "search" just to let them know we are a bunch of people who would help rather than bite their heads off for asking the same question over and over.

·
Registered
612 Posts
url-2
search suggestion- 1
I wonder if we could reach the totals if we kept this going? LOL
The original post was funny, IMO
I've been refrenced to the search function before... Instead of assuming we haven't used it why don't people assume we have and couldn't find the answer we were looking for. This is a forum correct? Should we not ask those questions we couldn't find answers to? Maybe if we ask those "worn out questions" a newbie will find it easier when they are sent to the search function. LOL JK!
I don't take replies personally, we are all human and can make mistakes.
This was the first time I saw this post. I found it pretty amusing myself.

·
Registered
61 Posts
im not mad at you distrbd. its cool if you didnt see/understand the j/k. maybe you should start a new post next time " what does j/k mean?" lol
lol= laugh out loud
ps: why did you take the list down.i was going to get the moderator to lock the thread.
ok ill stop now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts