Been battling this stupid algae for a few months now. My phosphate is at 1.0 ppm. 90 gallon low tech no ferts. lights on 7 hours. I can't put any oto's in the tank because my rainbows destroys them. (done it before) I have amano shrimp, and a few nerite snails to try to control it but it's not enough. It's getting on the glass, and almost all my plants. It's so depressing. I almost want to tear down my tank and start over. help me please! :icon_frow Here's a picture of the algae on the glass.
41.3 KB Views: 260