The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One only. I don't know what kind it is but if you want it, it's yours.

I live in NE Portland, about six minutes from The Wet Spot so if you go there, you could swing by.

It has good roots and some algae on the leaves. (Not black or hair algae, though.)

PM me and tell me when you can get it. Saturday (tomorrow) is no good for me, but Sunday-Tuesday could work.

It's free but if you want to trade a couple of CRS for it, you get cuts to the front of the line. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Dude that looks totally awesome. Too bad I'm in cornelius. I almost never make it over there. If no one snags it I'd love to pay ya some shipping if you could fit it in a flat rate box surrounded in wet paper towels (in a baggie of course) and mail it I'd cover the shipping. It'd be worth it to me over the price of gas to get over there.

Let me know.. totally interested.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Cornelius - I've still got it. If you're interested let's talk! Please shoot me a PM.

Dude that looks totally awesome. Too bad I'm in cornelius. I almost never make it over there. If no one snags it I'd love to pay ya some shipping if you could fit it in a flat rate box surrounded in wet paper towels (in a baggie of course) and mail it I'd cover the shipping. It'd be worth it to me over the price of gas to get over there.

Let me know.. totally interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.