The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

Some time ago I began more and more interested in topics of globalization, current affairs and future of world we're living in, so I wanted to share this website with you that allows you to watch many of the best documentaries for free. Here's the link

http://www.documentarywire.com/

I felt that some of you may be interested in what's going on in today's world, so if you have some time, watch those documentaries and feel free to comment here. Some of the videos on their site may not work, but most of them can be found on google videos as well, so you can just type the name of a movie you'd like to watch in google if it won't work directly on their site.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I watched about the first 10 minutes of "The Obama Deception" at work today and I'm hooked. I have to finish the remaining 1 hour 40 minutes when I get home.

·
Registered
743 Posts
really good site ...also im a big fan of vanguard on current . lately i got hook on youtube watching elsalvador gangcrime , surprised me just how a bunch of thugs got deported from here can turn that beautiful country into a war zone

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just saw another one-"The Union: the business behind getting high" and what it shows to me is how lies and misinforming people still works for today's society when it comes to big money and people behind it. The best motto from the film is "How can a naturally grown plant be prohibited?"
Just for your information, this documentary is not some immature attempt to show you how fun is to get high, it shows how government and big corporations are blocking people from having what they want when there's money involved.

·
Registered
762 Posts
for all you unwaken people out there that still believes the official stories the news told you about 9/11. maybe you should check out some of the 9/11 true documents and do some research on your own rather then letting the lying bs media tells you..you might be surprise what you find.

·
Registered
273 Posts
for all you unwaken people out there that still believes the official stories the news told you about 9/11. maybe you should check out some of the 9/11 true documents and do some research on your own rather then letting the lying bs media tells you..you might be surprise what you find.
AGREED. Everyone should look up Zeitgeist it is online for free, and includes segments about Christianity, 9/11 and global control...A conspiracy theorist's wet dream. When I first saw this I was completely convinced (and still am to a certain degree) but we still cannot believe EVERYTHING we watch. Absorb this information with an open mind, you will be enlightened.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts