The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like some but both my tanks are open topped and I can't really lower the water level. I used to keep albino cories in an open topped tank and they never jumped but I don't know about other types.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've had pigmy corries in a rimless open top foe 2 years now and have not had a single jumper. Doesn't mean it's not possible but in my experience they are one of the least likely to jump.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I had an albino cory jump a while back. It took me a long time to get back behind the tank and get his crunchy self out :(

I added 4 new friends for the lone albino and they've been in there a few months no problem. I would say... It's probably okay though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Never had a jumper, but I could see how it could happen. Mine got stuck between the internal filter and eventually died from the wounds, I think it happens when they play their cory games (flying up and down the sides of the tank)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.