The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I purchased this tank about 2 months ago, and finally got all my glassware. I didn't want to take thread pics until I got the glass because it's so pretty. This replaced my old 10g. I'm really bad about taking pictures while in the process, so all I have are pictures of its current state. I'm calling it "Tsuyuki," which means Dew Tree.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hardware:
Do!aqua 60p
PM Lily in/outflow
Glass bubble counter
Glass drop checker
Dazs co2 diffuser
DIY co2 setup
Eheim 2213 classic
Fishneedit 155w Metal Halide

Plants: In 9L of ADA Amazonia [Powder Type]
YAMAYA stone (3)
Dwarf Hairgrass
HC
Micro Sword
Fissidens Fontanus
HM
Glosso
UG
Christmas Moss

Animals:
Siamese Algae Eater (3)
Amano shrimp
Cherry shrimp
Wild Type Neocaridina shrimp
---------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really like the pictures you took of your tank and the finished product really turned out well! When you chose all of those small leaved plants it really helped to make your tank look bigger by comparison.

Will you be adding any more fish? Or will this primarily be a shrimp tank?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had a bunch of fish, and then I took em' out. lol. I guess I just like the plants, but feel obligated to have something, so I threw in the algae eaters since they at least help maintain things a little. The other fish just swam and pooped. =P

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great tank setup, I wish my mini canister didn't break so I could hook up the glass pipes, they look awesome. Now I'm stuck with an AC50 lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
I love all the glass pipes, esp. for the Eheim. I need to get me some of those! Great tank, man, looks really nice

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, based on the color of my drop checker, probably not. lol. My plants are growing, partly b/c of the root tabs, but I still want to have the level co2 higher. If I add more yeast in my mix next time, it might help, but then the DIY doesn't last as long, and I'm lazy about changing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts