The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a copy of Dj Hero for the 360 at bestbuy today....So far, everything is really cool. The songs are pretty sick and the scratching is clean in the game. For 130 bucks, I say it is well worth the money. Even my girl friend is playing with it right now. Does anyone else have this game yet?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Just picked up a copy of Dj Hero for the 360 at bestbuy today....So far, everything is really cool. The songs are pretty sick and the scratching is clean in the game. For 130 bucks, I say it is well worth the money. Even my girl friend is playing with it right now. Does anyone else have this game yet?
I just seen the comertial for it but I will not be getting it. I would like to test it first but I still don't think I will like it. And after all I do have real turn tables to play around with and they are so much more fun :hihi:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just seen the comertial for it but I will not be getting it. I would like to test it first but I still don't think I will like it. And after all I do have real turn tables to play around with and they are so much more fun :hihi:
I've always wanted a turntable but its too pricey for a setup. Of course Dj Hero will not compare to a real turn table. haha. I've never messed around with turn tables before, so this is my first experience with scratching and crossfading.:D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yeah they are pretty pricey, but sooooo worth it. And they are very easy to learn you just got to love music and have an ear. We have a little studio at my house the perks of being married to a professional DJ :) Have fun with the game but I can tell it will get addictive and next thing you know you buying a real thing :hihi:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
His name is J Digz he used to play a lot here in Chicago but not much anymore concentrating on producing more, and there is too much drama in the scene now days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts