The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i get home from a 15hr day at work go to feed the fish and i noticed something different,,all the fish but 2 were on the other side of the tank.. i look closer and i see them fanning the return pipe.. now mind you i received these guys in the 2.5- 3 inch range on april 21st.. doubt they are fertilized but either way i am just going to let nature run its course. for those who havent seen my other threads i have 10 discus(2 passed...well one passed and one the rays got.) and 2 marble rays.

sorry about the crappy pic.

well i get home from a 15hr day at work go to feed the fish and i noticed something different,,all the fish but 2 were on the other side of the tank.. i look closer and i see them fanning the return pipe.. now mind you i received these guys in the 2.5- 3 inch range on april 21st.. doubt they are fertilized but either way i am just going to let nature run its course. for those who havent seen my other threads i have 10 discus(2 passed...well one passed and one the rays got.) and 2 marble rays.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Really great! Nuthin better than eggs to let you know your fish are happy. My angels prefer pipes to rocks etc. too. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.