The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my Discus are at it again but just curious about a few things.First this time the eggs are a reddish color where as the first three times they were much liter and am curious about the fact that the same two are the ones doing it so do discus pair off for life or is it just an opportunity thing.Right after taking pics of the discus i go to download them and in my 45 the two marble angels who have only been together for two weeks are doing there thing. Much be Spring in Michigan...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a tank with 6 angels -1 platinum, 1 pearscale and 4 goldens. A golden and Pearlscale paired up and laid eggs on a vertical leaf- don't know the plant. They too were with each other for little more than 2 weeks. But they either ate it up or my bristlenose polished it off at night. Probably for the good because the two were terrorising my other 4 angels. Sadly i did not take a pic.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Avianwing,I had two marble angels but one was so aggressive that I returned him and tried another and these two are getting along great,the eggs all turned white because I was not ready for this but will be if it happens again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.