The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

have you ever thought about creating or planning your aquascapes digitally?

For me, there was always the problem of converting my layout ideas into reality. So I tried to develop a new way of planning layouts, with a little bit of coding knowledge...

I think, the result is pretty cool. It's named "Scape It". Scape It allows you to create stunning layouts in a matter of minutes. Easy, fast and absolutely free.

It's a project, that evolved of the issue above. It's driven by the joy of aquascaping.

You can find Scape It here: scape-it.io

So, please give it a try. It has just been released a few days ago and is at its very starting point. If you have any feedback, ideas or questions - I would be happy to answer them.

Have fun with Scape It

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys,

For me, there was always the problem of converting my layout ideas into reality. So I tried to develop a new way of planning layouts, with a little bit of coding knowledge...

I think, the result is pretty cool. It's named "Scape It". Scape It allows you to create stunning layouts in a matter of minutes. Easy, fast and absolutely free.

It's a project, that evolved of the issue above. It's driven by the joy of aquascaping.

So, please give it a try. It has just been released a few days ago and is at its very starting point. If you have any feedback, ideas or questions - I would be happy to answer them.

Have fun with Scape It

Thanks man that's really cool!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is awesome!!! I will definitely be using this moving forward; and is great for newbies!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I tried it. Its fantastic!! If you can add a top view, that would make scaping a lot more easy

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
This is a great tool. As someone who needs to see it first before deciding if they like it, this design tool will save me a lot of time and effort.

I've already shown this to half a dozen other hobbyists and we all think it's great.

I'll say it again, I think it's great. Keep it up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys,

thanks for the positive feedback :D.

here a short update: Scape It will soon be available for mobile devices.

The update should be ready within the next few weeks (actually before christmas).

It will also bring a new bunch of plants.

I am absolutely looking forward to this and hope that you will like it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Can you add algae? :nerd:

Question. Why do you need to allow cookies in order to access the site? If one chooses to allow them do you then have to provide an email address also?

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi guys,

Have fun with Scape It

This is a fantastic idea!

The thought of being able to add a big variety of plants is also wonderful. What would be really cool is having the ability to do a "rough" future timeline view, set to specific points (like 3, 6, 9, 12 months) under "normal" conditions for the species of plant, to see how selected plants will develop and fill in the tank.

I'm sure adding mobile functionality and even an app would be highly valued!

Following...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is the cutest. Thanks for using your creativity and knowledge to make something so thoughtful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts