The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got my nano diffuser in the mail today. As I was taking it out of the bubble wrap, I heard the glass pop.. and I broke it. Why did the seller have to put so much tape on it?!

sigh.

here's a visual:

any way I can fix it, or use it somehow? I don't want to go through the trouble of getting another one unless I have to.

It's a very clean cut, so I could use aquarium sealant, but I'd hate to buy those big tubes for a small drop!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just dont see the payoff in fixing it. It is under pressue after all and you will only be asking for a headache in my opinion at least. Contact the seller and have them ship another. If one is one the way then try and fix it and if that does not work you will know one is on the way.

·
Plant Clown
4,735 Posts
Well, if it were me, I'd ask for another one, and in the meantime do something like superglue the ends together, wrap it in electrical tape, and then superglue the whole thing into one big block.

Of course, I don't like nano diffusers anyway - the bigger ones seem to work better. So this may be an opportunity to upgrade :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.