·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Link doesn't work

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looks cool..Priced high and I never trust anything that someone has to claim is the best. I know for a fact in this hobby if something is the best the majority would be using or at least talking about it and you don't see much of that with that product. Example Eheim filters, mention that and see how many comments you'd get.

·
Registered
588 Posts
It looks very interesting. It doesn't have a solenoid, but I'm assuming the fact that it's fully electronic means that it can still be plugged into a timer. I'll have to consider this whenever I finally make the jump to pressurized CO2.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses.

I'm having a time trying to find a system under $300. Since I don't know which ones are good, it makes it even harder. LOL

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The best part about this system is you can adjust the bubble rate. But really? I don't think you need it. With that price, you can get someone to build you a custom industrial grade dual stage co2 system.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can someone point me in the direction of someone that could build one or where I could find one in the $200 range? I've put threads up with no responses.

The only place I can find to buy a decent one is GreenLeaf and they start about $300 and go up.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you

·
Registered
12,539 Posts
Interesting..
Now available: 'Just the Box'... Many customers currently have a 'very expensive' regulator body, with poor quality needle valves/bubble counters/solenoids, so, we are now offering the 'electronic control box'" separately to use with your existing reg body. They utilize a 1/4in or 1/8in NPT thread size. (contact us if you wish to send your reg body and have us assemble it and test it for you, this service is currently FREE!)

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
I have no experience with this reg setup but I do with the type advert used. When somebody lies that frequently, I shop someplace else. I do NOT find my needle valve to be inconsitent or needing adjustment. If a guy can't truthfully tell you the good points of his product without running down other products, I find it just too much hype. Does it make you wonder about a reg that has a gauge that only goes up to 15PSI? Really the BEST if it can't run a ceramic diffuser? I got a feeling that may be an even cheaper beer reg than I buy for $50-60.
Is it just me or do others find it just too sweet of them to offer to sell you a very high priced product and then screw it together for "free".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts