The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this sound normal? I have two 250ml bottle of flourish. I bought them both at the same time at the same store. I started using one a month or so ago and now I have just opened the second. I noticed a complete difference in the darkness or concentration of the two. My first bottle was bottle had liquid that was opaque in brown color. My second bottle is the color of beer. Now this is a drastic difference. Which one is correct? Should I see that much difference?
jB

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It's normal.

http://www.seachem.com/support/FAQs/Flourish_faq.html

Q: I recently purchased my second bottle of Seachem Flourish (regular) and I noticed that the liquid in the bottle was a yellowish almost apple juice colour whereas the original bottle I purchased contained a much darker liquid. Which one of these two colours should Flourish be? and is there anything good/bad for the aquarium as a result of the colour of the Flourish?
A: It is normal for the color of Flourish to vary from batch to batch as this is dependent on the temperature that this product was blended at. This is of no consequence to the function of the product.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts