The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started planted tank 1 month ago. I planted eleocharis, microsorium, rotala macrandra green, didiplis diandra, some kind of moss.
My problem is in didiplis. First two weeks It was nice. Big and reddish leafs they are small and green.
Another plants are very good.
In the beginning I was forced to sin on my lightning system, but I use that in another my tanks and I'm glad that. Not bad.
Now I have parameters.
Soil prodibio, RO, co2, pH 6.9, no3 5, kH 1 or 0,DIY led, no added fertilizers yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've started planted tank 1 month ago. I planted eleocharis, microsorium, rotala macrandra green, didiplis diandra, some kind of moss.
My problem is in didiplis. First two weeks It was nice. Big and reddish leafs they are small and green.
Another plants are very good.
In the beginning I was forced to sin on my lightning system, but I use that in another my tanks and I'm glad that. Not bad.
Now I have parameters.
Soil prodibio, RO, co2, pH 6.9, no3 5, kH 1 or 0,DIY led, no added fertilizers yet.
place it where it receives as much light as possible and where it is not shaded by other plants

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.