The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted this guy about his tank, but it's not what I'm looking for, but he's handicapped and has to move to a small apartment and has no room for his beloved tanks. He's really down about it, but I told him I would post the info he gave me here. So here's what he wrote me (copied from his email - punctuation added):

HI, I AM GOING TO PUT THESE IN CAPS WITH MY VOICE ACTIVATION TYPING DEVICE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT ITS HARD TO STAY SITTING UP TO TYPE THESE DAYS, TANK ONE IS 110 GALLONS IT MEASURES APPROX ABOUT 5 FT LONG 20IN. WIDE AND ABOUT 30 IN DEEP. IT HAS CRUSHED NEUTRAL CORAL AND HOUSES CYCHLIDS - 2 BLOOD PARROTS (LARGE), A COUPLE OF LARGE BLACK GREY CYCHLIDS, AND SEVERAL SMALL TO MEDIUM VARIOUS COLORS OF OTHER CYCHLIDS IT HAS A LOT OF NICE ROCKS FOR HIDING PLACES AND A WET DRY FILTRATION SYSTEM, LARGE HEATER, NETS, FOOD, AND SKIMMER. THE TANK IS CUSTOM MADE AND DEEPER THAN MOST ITS SIZE, BUT IT IS REALLY STRIKING AND BEAUTIFUL. I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS TANK FOR A BEGINNER, THERE IS OVER 1800 HUNDRED DOLLARS INVESTED AND IT IS ONLY A COUPLE OF YEARS OLD. IT HAS A NICE STAND AND CANOPY INCLUDED. I WILL TAKE THE FIRST 450.00 DOLLARS AND STRONG BACKS TO GET IT OUT THE DOOR. YOU WILL NEVER EVER FIND A TANK THIS NICE FOR THE ASKING PRICE - PLEASE CALL 303-940-5546 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I WILL LISTEN TO ANYTHING REASONABLE BECAUSE WE ARE MOVING AND DONT HAVE ROOM FOR THE TANK. THE 30 GALLON TANK IS A NICE COMMUNITY TANK WITH A WOOD STAND AND CANOPY. IT HAS STANDARD FILTERS AND A HEATER AND IS SET UP REAL NICELY. I WILL TAKE THE FIRST 125 - ANOTHER STEAL FOR SOME ONE WHO WANTS A BEAUTIFUL STARTER TANK. IT HAS A FEW FISH LEFT IN IT AND THEY OF COURSE ARE INCLUDED. THANKS, GARY

I hope someone here can help this nice man out and in the process get themselves what sounds like a real beauty of a tank (or two).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heck, while I'm at it - someone might want to pick up some extra tanks for the auction to sell, or for their own fishroom - so how about we post local tanks that seem to be a good deal here for other local folks to pick up?

So here's another one: 55g acrylic - ok condition, slight wear and tear, but it holds water without leaks. I'll take $20.
seller: [email protected]

I hope this thread can help someone. I was just crusing around the classifieds and contacted these folks, but they were tanks I didn't need (like I NEED ANY tanks!!??).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts