The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
GEEZ! I needed a new truck this year (got it two weeks ago). The wife not to be outdone bought a new car last week and now you post this while I'm broke at the moment.

Short tank but BARGAIN and a half for somebody! I won’t be flush again for a couple of weeks. This package will be gone in short order!

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I work on a two week pay period and this was my skip week. If nobody local jumps in and grabs it next Saturday I'm only 45 minutes away with a week to beg the wife for approval.
:biggrin: don't see this package sitting that long though.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I work on a two week pay period and this was my skip week. If nobody local jumps in and grabs it next Saturday I'm only 45 minutes away with a week to beg the wife for approval.
:biggrin: don't see this package sitting that long though.
"hmm"take the CC out take the wife to shopping then dinner , she will said yes then pay the CC and take that tank when you get pay "hMM":proud:

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.