The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just like how all in one's look and how they're a little less hassle to set up. Previously I've owned an aqua betta trio (that I removed the dividers on) and a lifegard all in one 9.98 gallon. I just sold my tanks since I was moving and I'm actually looking to get a new one. I live in canada so availability might be an issue! I really like how the UNS 60a looks but unfortunately doesn't seem to be available in Canada so far :( any ideas? My budget is around 200-300 CAD.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I don't know if they ship to Canada or not, but try Waterbox. They have 10g and 20g all-in-one cubes. I've been looking at the 20 myself. I just need to put together a stand before I make the purchase.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I’ve heard good things about the Fluval Flex 15 gallon.
I had a Fluval aquarium and canister before with no issues. Right now the FLEX is on sale at PETSMART.

I don't know if they ship to Canada or not, but try Waterbox. They have 10g and 20g all-in-one cubes. I've been looking at the 20 myself. I just need to put together a stand before I make the purchase.
Waterbox are nice aquariums.

This is another option for AIO that I was checking the other day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a Fluval aquarium and canister before with no issues. Right now the FLEX is on sale at PETSMART.

Waterbox are nice aquariums.

This is another option for AIO that I was checking the other day.

yeah ok I really like waterbox and innovative marine (how they look) but the price is pretty nuts. Apparently waterbox has a sale once a year though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts