The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who watches/reads the manga/anime Death Note?

For those who do not know, Death Note is a story about a high school boy who finds a Death Note. The Death Note is a black note with the words Death Note written on the cover. Inside are instructions on how to use it. Basically, the person who's name is written in the note will die from a heart attack. Now this high school boy who's name is Light, uses the note to destroy all criminals. First he will start with big ones, and then smaller ones. His plan to make the perfect world with no crime. Society will see him as a god he says. And then this mastermind detective codenamed L, begins hunting for him. He soon finds out he is in Japan through a very clever technique that I will not spoil for you, and I can't tell you more.

Anyway, even if you think my description seems like the stupidest thing in the world, PLEASE, read it!! Here is a site that enables you to read it online rather than downloading one chapter after another, but it seems to have slow server problems right now.

http://www.mangavolume.com/death-note/manga/

Here are the first two chapters for direct download:
http://stoptazmo.com/downloads/get_...th_note&mirror=1&file_name=death_note_001.zip
http://stoptazmo.com/downloads/get_...th_note&mirror=1&file_name=death_note_002.zip

PLEASE! I highly recommend this. Please, at least read the first two chapters.
Just wanted to spread this great thing in the world. Japan is raving about it. Adults even read it.

Here is the site if you liked it. StopTazmo.com Stopping Criminals (NarutoFan.com) in the Act

Thank you, and before you just close the window, READ IT!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! If I wasted your time, I apologize, but I can't really think of anyone who will turn this down after reading the first two chapters.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wow Sounds like a good book i might try and read it soon right now i'm finishing "The Lovely Bones" By Alice Sebold :) Its a great book as long as you like murder mystery type book , Its About a 14 Year old girl who gets raped then killed and she looks on from heaven keeping track of everything that happens on earth with her family members and friends Btw I'm not the best at describing books lol:bounce:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so posting links to downloading would be breaking the rules? I'm sorry if I did. I don't really understand what licensed means. If its licensed does it mean it can only be bought and not downloaded freely?

The manga is done, but the anime is still going on. Anime only started November, so it's not very far.

Anime can be downloaded @ // Death God : WHERE THE GODS OF DEATH RULE : A DEATH NOTE site! Death Note , but you might have to look around.

·
Registered
517 Posts
i have read it. because of the sickening ending i will not watch the anime. don't get me wrong though, i was addicted through it all up to the end. the end is predictable and ruined such a cunning and thought intensive manga.

what other mangas you read? i read a lot. used to watch alot of anime too but now i'm just more into manga.

oh, and yes. if it's licensed, it's illegal to reproduce and distribute. only unlicensed fan scanlated manga can be distributed. but all the good ones are usually licensed sooner or later, usually sooner.

READ AIR GEAR!! haha, watch it too but they censor everything :(

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So... I broke laws? and also this website too? Ok maybe this thread will get deleted who knows. Or maybe the mods will read it and fall in love with the manga, LOL.

Why didn't you like the ending? You actualy thought it was predicting? I loved the ending, but sad at the same time, that i all just ended.... GRR. I read Bleach, some Naruto, Hikaru no Go, and thats about it. Not much. I'm just so in love with Death Note. Saw the live action movie, both of them actually, and now the anime is making me hyped up again.

I apologize if this thread becomes deleted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts