The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I wonder how often they have to refill those co2 tanks.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Call it tank envy, but what's next? A Russian billionaire will just cut out a chunk of the Amazon and install it in his backyard? With CO2!

I'd like to know a little more about it. Is it a guy who has kept fish his whole life and this was a dream? Or did he just tell the landscaper, "I'd like a big pond" and it took off from there?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wonder how much money you could make from trimming it.
Lol could you imagine getting into scuba gear to go to a plant trim?
If I was him and had the money I definitely would've built a clear acrylic underwater tunnel.

Apparently they live in Brazil, they dug that hole then supposedly laid down the same kind of rubber liner used to prevent leeching in landfills. Then covered that with the sand and stones. The videos were uploaded by a company called EcoSys, seems like a pond construction company.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There's 2 great shots of the fish schooling at 18 seconds in and 1 minute 30 seconds in
more info:
Latin America’s largest artificial landscaped lake has filtering and CO2 injected water.

Aquamazon partner company, Ecosys planned, excavated and implemented the Bonito Project.

Aquamazon and Ecosys carried out field research in the Bonito region in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, to recreate the crystalline waters of the world’s most luscious submerged gardens.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts