Today, I started a 75g emersed tank. I originally got this tank 9 months ago, but while putting it in the car it cracked a side pane. Now after having it sit in the corner of my room for 9 months, its time to grow some plants :bounce:
- Lighting - 4x54w Oddysea from aquatraders.com
- Soil - Miracle gro 'moisture control'
- Aquarium - Seventy-five gallon 48Lx18Wx20H
- Humidity - Unknown (hygrometer in mail)
- Filter - 'Exo Terra Flo 350' (in mail)
This tank is going to be half for pleasure, half for funding my other aquatic plant adventures. I still need to get a few more containers, of which I plan on getting really soon. I am going to TRY not to flood it with a bunch of different species, I am going to limit myself to one species per container.
Current plant list:
- Pogostemon erectus
- Pogostemon stellatus 'narrow leaf'
- Ludwigia inclinata
- Bacopa salzmannii ('Araguaia')
- Cryptocoryne wendtii 'tropica red'
- Rotala indica
Bacopa salzmannii 'araguaia'
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'tropica red'
Hope you enjoy!