The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok well its almost been a year and ive had a few new things added to the tank including pressurized ! I just did a major trim and cleaning and it really needed a wc here are my parameters looks like i need a few more of wc's because my nitrates and ammonia are up a tad high for my liking.

Ph............6.8
No2...........0.25
no3..........5.0
NH3-NH4....0.25
GH............179 ppm
KH............89.5 ppm
Po34.........0.5
Fe.............0

I have to lower my ph to a hopefull 6.2 and rasie my fe, and lower N03-4, GH,KH,Po34, no2 and no3. looks like im in for a few water changes!:thumbsdow

here are some pics

pressurized co2 (aquarium plants co2 kit)

diffusior

got pearls?

the tank

unfourtiatly i lost alot of my swords in my last replant. the leaves became full of holes and started to rot i cleaned out as many leaves as i could and replanted the root mass hopefully they will come back. thanks for looking.

sorry for the reflection its my nano:thumbsup:
link to old thread if your interested in its progress.
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/photo-album/27468-d-gillys-75-gal-56k.html

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thats it you hit the nail on the head im lazy with WC's my tests never used to read anything ( when i was changing my water frequently ) I haven't done a WC for around a month im planning to start doing them again and ohh i dont dechlor.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK update time i have gotten rid of almost all java ferns and got rid of the moss... the tank is looking bear i need to find some wood! i got every thing under control but wanted to post one last pic of the tank before it gets overhauled..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.