The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well had to take down the eheim nano tank put that filter with the scaperstank so they will cycle together than i build the eheim tank from bottom up. Dont kno what happen itnwas cycled an it crashed. Well 1 snowball died an w blue dreams passd frustrating. Just set up the fluval was basically how it looked with out the plants plus a reg pleco yea was like wth lol some guppies an oto, assasin snails, kissing gourami which gave away on craigslist. Excpet for the guppies an neon tetras which were huge. Have them in the scaperstank. All those fish were in the spec v way over stock bout the whole tank an fish for 20 bucks
Well acclimating the remaing shrimp to the fluval spec v wish me luck guys.oh yeah only 2 females of the snowball sbrimp thr male died
Water para
Ph 6.2
Ammo. 0
Nitrite. 0
Nitrate .5 or 10

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rescaped the fluval spec v had some deaths of shrimp was a small hole at bottom tank thats sucks in water from the bottom the tank an found 1 alive im assuming the other missing shrimp meet the same demise.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.