The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Are you into bachelor-style stands or nice ones? Depending on your budget, have you checked out custom cabinetry shops? Sure, they tend to do kitchens, but you might find someone to do a quick job. I happen to be getting ready for a remodel and a few Bay area names that were getting good reviews include New Look Furniture in San Francisco, Burrill Wood (SJ I think), Boicelli Cabinets in Redwood City , Niviya in San Jose, and Brent's Custom Cabinets in Fremont. I don't know if they're good, but someone somewhere has been pleased with them.

You might be able to have a company like Scherr's do you one ( http://scherrs.com/ ). You'd have to talk to them and tell them what it's for of course, but they do custom cabinetry by "mail" (and are pretty inexpensive as well as highly rated).

Let us know if you find a good one. I hate my stand! :biggrin:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mori, actually I didn't think about custom cabinetry shops. I'm looking for something nice that I can put into my family room. Hopefully I can find one that will build me a nice stand. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.