The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anybody please guide me if you could tell me where can I pick up the micro fert CSM+B from any aquarium/pet shop in Dubai or Singapore, since I don't have any vendors here in India.

Also I wanted to buy the plant gardener tool as shown in the attached file that can prune plants and plant them in one 3 feet long stick.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
Can you use a store in another country that will ship to India? That is probably your best possibility. CSM+B is probably not going to be found outside of the US and Canada, so just look for an aquatic plant trace element mix. Flourish Comprehensive, for example, will work fine.

·
Registered
11,721 Posts
The tool can be found on E bay, do a search with
Aquatic Gardener Tool
or
Tom Aquatic Gardener Tool

I have one, and it is not very good. OK to get something I dropped off the bottom of the tank, but no good for planting or trimming.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Kamlesh Bhai, i have done some research for you and couldn't find much about the Trace fertilizer, there are few out there which might not work for you. csm+b will be hard to find and am not sure if we could even ship it to India. there gota be something in India which could work similar to csm+b. i will continue to look around and see if i could find anything for you.

not sure if something like this could work for you, give them a call.

http://lvfengfeiliao.en.alibaba.com/product/477305446-213055238/NPK_15_5_20_TE.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.