The Planted Tank Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Sweetness.
Have you thought of using a background? It would cover the HOB.
Looking good

via Droid DNA Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Sweetness.
Have you thought of using a background? It would cover the HOB.
Looking good

via Droid DNA Tapatalk 2
Pics on page 3. I experimented with it and it did hide the overflow well. However, the CO2 bubbles are magnified and distracting so I prefer no background.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
This tank is due for some changes. Going to replace HC with e.belem. Just getting tired of the HC look ad want something different. Erios getting pretty big, got to prune them small again somehow.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
This erio has a pretty big root system. Going to prune back some roots and leaves and replant this guy. Hopefully it bounces back and gives me a smaller erio again. Its starting to look out of scale with the rest of the plants. I'll do the same with the other big eriocaulon kimberly if this works out.

Also did a brief youtube video of my tank with pics. Part 2 vid coming soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Update: got rid of hc and replaced with e.belem. fought of BBA and cyno. Got rid of taiwan moss... just grew to fast and overshadowed everything. Slowly adding trimmings to fill in right side with crypt nurii and anubias petite.

and last, I'm moving so now I gotta transfer this badboy twice this year... good times.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
A few more close up pics... my buce is shooting a flower again but I think my fishes eat it or something cause they never make it to bloom.

And the real reason I'm updating... I have a new toy. Works wonders.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts