The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of the plant names are clickable and will bring up an image of the plant.

Anubais barteri var. caladiifolia '1705' (This has 10 plus leaves on it and at least 7 inches of rhizome. The Anubias in the picture next to it are Anubias barteri var. nana 'gold' and Anubias barteri var. nana 'narrow leaf' for a size reference) - asking $25.00 for the plant. This one is huge folks!
Cryptocoryne parva 1 plant - $3.00 (I have about a dozen available) SOLD
Bacopa sp. 'Araguaia' 6 stems - $5.00
Rotala sp. 'Araguaia' (aka Bacopa sp. 'red') 5 stems - $10.00
Rotala macrandra 'green' 8 stems - $5.00

I only take paypal as payment and shipping is $5.00 to cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for looking. :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
That anubias from the picture appears to have wavy leaves, is it really that wavy? (if it is wavy I'm interested, just give me the final dimensions so I can measure my tank :))

Tina

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aaron, you always have some great plants. I'll pm you for some c. parva
Thanks PasD. :) I appreciate the compliment. I do strive to only sell and trade the healthiest of my plants.

That anubias from the picture appears to have wavy leaves, is it really that wavy? (if it is wavy I'm interested, just give me the final dimensions so I can measure my tank )

Tina
Tina,

I'd guess that it's about 8" long and 6" wide and high...probably a slight bit bigger even. Here's all the info on it: http://www.tropica.com/default.asp

·
Registered
594 Posts
Looking at the anubias I've already got in the tank, I think I may have the same thing. I'll probably pass on this one.

Tina

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking at the anubias I've already got in the tank, I think I may have the same thing. I'll probably pass on this one.

Tina
Tina,

It may look similar, but the odds of you having the same thing are rather slim. This is a harder to find cultivar. Anyhow, I can certainly understand not wanting a similar looking Anubias if your aquascape.

·
Registered
594 Posts
OK, OK...

Had my 14 year old son look at the ones in my tank and look at your picture :). If he can see a difference then there must be a difference :). He said yours looks a little fatter in the leaf than mine. So I'll get it if still available *final answer* :)

Tina

1 - 7 of 7 Posts