The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching this one for a few days and it still hasn't opened up all of the way. I thought I'd go ahead and snap a pic anyhow given I'm likely to get sidetracked and miss it. :)

Here it is helping me do laundry.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

I already made a thread asking before I saw this - the other crypt you have listed on the sale section, what color does it grow when submersed? That is the most amazing crypt I've ever seen (except of course my pink ones). Time to start saving because I need one of those.

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I already made a thread asking before I saw this - the other crypt you have listed on the sale section, what color does it grow when submersed? That is the most amazing crypt I've ever seen (except of course my pink ones). Time to start saving because I need one of those.
The ideii does keep the grey leaves with the tiger stripe pattern when submersed. I agree, it's one of my all time favorites too. :D

·
Registered
778 Posts

+1 that crypt is absolutely beautiful. Never saw one of those before.

Also, the wongso is a monster plant!

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congrats! looks like one happy plant, what is the substrate for that pot?
The substrate is old Aquasoil with a little bit of clay on the bottom.

Also, the wongso is a monster plant!
It's not quite so big if grown submersed, maybe 6-7" tall.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm sorry, but I believe those pics are photoshopped. I'm going to need a sample of that plant to confirm it is real :D

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry, but I believe those pics are photoshopped. I'm going to need a sample of that plant to confirm it is real :D
You're in luck. I put some up for sale today too and I just dropped the price. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts