The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I know many of you want CRS from me in the spring, and I would like to start taking orders now so I can have everything ready by spring. So please PM me with what you want. A-SS and how many. All orders will go out in March-May starting from who pays first. If you live in the warmer areas and are thinking about buying shrimp from me, please try to buy before middle March, because im going to be busy with orders from the cold States.

P.S. Im looking for somebody from Europe or any other Country to do business with and sell my shirmp PM me if you are interested in making some extra money.

Thanks,

Gabe.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would like to keep the orders to min of 20 shrimp low grades, and SS grade 10. All orders come with extra shrimp A-S come with 4 extra, and SS+2 extra. Thanks,

Gabe.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A grade 20+4 extra $100
S grade 20+4 extra $110
SS Hinomaru full stop sign, no-entry sign, double Hinomaru mixed set 10+2 $400 if you want to add extra to you order $40each

Lower grades PM I will try to find some for you as I dont carry them but can get them for you. If you want Black CRS for you A-S orders please say so in you PM.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I'm interested in some. But not sure exactly how many or any of that type of thing yet. I'll let you know in the spring:icon_smil

-Andrew

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hello Gabe,

I must have missed the shipping part...could you list that again?

20+4 A-grade shrimp for $100 is a GREAT deal...unless shipping is $100:hihi:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi Gabe, just curious as to what age/size the crs will be? This is a great deal though regardless. Thanks,
John

·
Registered
466 Posts
I believe the shipping is not included in the price and it costs $40 to ship from Japan taking 3 to 5 days. At least that is what i was charged.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I believe the shipping is not included in the price and it costs $40 to ship from Japan taking 3 to 5 days. At least that is what i was charged.
That's what I paid also.

well you always take the chance of them being seized by customs.
Seriously!? I never thought of that.... have you known this to happen to anyone with crs?

·
Registered
658 Posts
All wildlife coming into the country needs to be searched by wildlife game and fish and pass through customs
Why does that mean that they would sieze them though?

·
Registered
76 Posts
In Sunmiztres's thread on ordering from Gabezone, it was mentioned that the shrimp went through customs and cleared. These aren't being sneaked in and i very much doubt they'd be seized. Life is an endless series of gambles, though....

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
I called US customs today and they told me they need to be examined by wildlife game and fish when coming into the country. If they open it up and look at it they will seize it if you don' have the right paperwork. They don't know what it is and could be illegal to import of all they know. You also have to pay a duty tax on imports. Like Janthina said its a gamble.

Aquatic Plant Central

this talks about illegal import of plants....I would assume animals are just as strict and likely more strict.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I called US customs today and they told me they need to be examined by wildlife game and fish when coming into the country. If they open it up and look at it they will seize it if you don' have the right paperwork. They don't know what it is and could be illegal to import of all they know. You also have to pay a duty tax on imports. Like Janthina said its a gamble.

Aquatic Plant Central

this talks about illegal import of plants....I would assume animals are just as strict and likely more strict.
I'm curious to see what Gabe has to say about this. It seems that he has had successful shipments to the US already, so apparently he has the right paperwork?

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
no he doesnt have any paperwork that I know of. He just sents them to you. I have already talked to him about this. Apparently though most shipments don't get checked :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts