The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Up for sale are 10+2 extra Hinomaru SS grade $400+$40 shipping EMS 1-3 days but it can take up to 5 days, but I have some members on here that can say I pack really well! I cant promise DOA and the extra 2 shrimp are for that, but if you had a total loss I would fund all money except shipping.

If you had a loss for some reason I need you to take a picture of the shrimp in the un-opened bag. Shipping price includes foam box, heat-packs, cold packs if needed, O2 making stone that last up to a month, moss, breather bags, and a free Japanese snack from me.

I keep my shrimp in a PH of 6.5, and water temp of 23c. My tank size is 50gal, and I use CO2, but a non-CO2 tank is fine. Sizes of shrimp will vary from 1/4in+. I will send a few adult shrimp so breeding can happen in a matter of weeks if your tank has good water.

If you would like a 5+1 extra set I can do that for $200+$40 shipping.

Bonus I will include 2 extra Near hinomaru for free with either 10+2 or 5+1 order.

PM if interested.

Thanks,
Gabe.

Thanks Jen. Crystal Red Shrimp SS grade.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, but you will get some. Most likey the ones that are not Hinomaru would be S-S+ V-bands and tiger tooth. You have to select breed them, by taking the best looking shrimp and breed them together. I say out of one batch of eggs if your water is good 5-10 hinos. You can breed higher grade from Hinomaru like Mosura all white bodies. Like I said you have to breed the best out of your young ones and it could happen. Heres what you can breed from Hinomaru.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
What happens when we do breed an all white mosura, no red? Then what will the breeders do with their time?
this will be the end of worlds:help: A war between all CRS breeders will be to widespread to control. Anarchy will be the new way of life were chaos is nothing more then a norm. Were once peace was a worldwide goal, protecting the honor of your secred honorumazuma with zero entry and gold nugget eyes is the new virtue. No more shaking hands or bowing to thy neighboor, it is now a blanket of morbid deception of thy closest of relatives. Grab your armor and sword the time is near. PROTECT THE HONORUMAGAZUMABOOMA zero entry, white legged, walrus toothed, golden eye CRS. anyone have a chart to show the grade of these?

(disclaimer) I completley respect all hobbiests, I am just having fun. Your shrimp are beautiful and I cant wait until more people in the U.S. start breading them. I love that you are making them so available. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are some many new types of CRS being breed, that you have a long way to go. I seen backwards Mosura all red bodies, and a white head. Then you have golden bees, Black Hinomaru.

·
Registered
889 Posts
As always great shrimp Gabe, and good prices too ;) I wish I could afford them :)

By the time they reach an all white CRS, Fish_Newb will already have his own line of all black Diamonds:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.