The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a complete beginner regarding CRS. However in the past day or two I've researched a bit about them and was wondering about the general pricing. Some of you may know of Aqua Forest Aquarium here in San Francisco (I know there's some Bay Area members on here), but was wondering if $25 for one is normal pricing. From grading photos I've seen, I think they're about a A or S grade (although I can't remember too much since I skipped by the tank pretty quickly after seeing the price :icon_mrgr ) I've read people getting them for cheaper so maybe the price is inflated a bit since they're not easy to find around here?

Would love to start a CRS tank after my other planted tanks settle in. It'll be a while until I get them but trying to learn as much about them as well as how to breed them for top quality genes. Thanks for any insight!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
lol ill check the price again probably its S grades

its a pretty highclassed fishstore, with alots of saltwater

the probably is that alot of fishes die there during the night,

like 100 shrimps died in about a week or so

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the input everyone (and for the people who PM'd me)! I will definately keep some of you guys in mind when I'm ready to set a CRS tank up. Aquariums, cars, photography - all my hobbies are too damn expensive LOL :smile:

·
Registered
644 Posts
lol they are all juvillies and baby CRS though,,

should i get picture of price?, or maybe someone check help me grade the shrimps?
Post a pic. I can tell you that the grade Bs that I'll be selling to an LFS here in San Diego are going to be selling them for $10+

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
not the shrimp that die are regular cherrys brown shrimp some amano some bee and so...

it was like a massive plauge, i could of swear they change the price cause they were dying

i think it was $25/10 when they were dying $10/25

not sure if aanyone would sell shrimps for 50 each unless they were sick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.