Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Huh? You talking about skiing?

Votes: 4 12.1%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright This is my question. Which do you prefer? Put aside all money issues. If you had the choice to get good grade... A-SS (maybe some Hinumaru) and only one color, which would you get CRS or black diamonds (the black and white form of CRS)?

In this instance they will be free, and you won't be able to ever part with them. So like don't say... well I would want some of this type male, and this type female, or this because I would sell some to get the other....

You get the idea...

So Which is your favorite?

-Andrew

PLEASE POST YOUR REASONING FOR VOTING! I'M INTERESTED IN WHY AS WELL... MAYBE IT'S JUST IN YOUR OPINION THATS WHAT YOU LIKE, but The purpose of this is to see that and who likes what.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I would get CRS. And personally I like the look of the lower grades. My favorite is the grade with even Red and White stripes :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
I would get CRS. And personally I like the look of the lower grades. My favorite is the grade with even Red and White stripes :D
I couldn't agree more! I love my A-B grade CRS with their stripes matching almost perfectly. THIS is how I like them.

I like the looks of the black diamond shrimp too, but I love my candy canes more. ;)

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'm a BD person. I will have some of both but probably more black diamonds. But as for breeding goes CRS seems to be more popular so of corse you've got to have them.. I like grades A-SS and Hinu maru The really high grades are nice, but I'm more of the banded type of guy myself I guess:icon_lol: .

Hey guys, please post when you vote don't just vote. I'm interested in why you vote the way you do! What do you like more about one or the other etc etc

-Andrew

Ohh, And my future project will be Solid black diamonds. Saw a few and they look AMAZING!:icon_bigg

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I couldn't agree more! I love my A-B grade CRS with their stripes matching almost perfectly. THIS is how I like them.

I like the looks of the black diamond shrimp too, but I love my candy canes more. ;)

I personally like the A-S the best.

·
Registered
889 Posts

Hehe they are cool aren't they? Though personally I don't think I'll ever have CRS not until I am much older then I might, due to the price. I like RCS just fine!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Black diamonds look so much more natural crs look good in some tanks but some tanks with CRS look outta place i love the black diamonds is too bad they are 35 dollars c-a grade.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright looks like post wise BD are winning? But then all those CRS lovers are too afraid to post:angryfire :angryfire .

Ahh, where are the skiiers? I'm going to WildCat this weeked:proud:

I prefer double blacks when possible, moguls anyone?

-Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
I like the Hinomaru best! They remind of little Zero fighters (The WW2 Plane from Japan) flying through the sky when they swim around my tank.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I love the Black Diamonds! I just wish they were more readily available. :) They are like the black sheep of the CRS world. LOL

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I vote for the CRS:cool: ! I think it really does depend on your scaping. I have black san and the CRS look great with it. I also have some bees and bumblebees and they just blend in with the scaping and shadow too much:sleep: .

By the way the CRS are winning by a landslide in the polls!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I like CRS the best but you could probably get some decent grade black diamonds for cheaper. Maybe get some nice black diamonds and try to breed them up to a higher grade. Then when you're ready for some high grade CRS, you can breed them with your high grade BD.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like Black Dimonds.
Now I havent actualy HAD any in person so it may change but right now I just like the black and white look much better. Red is just a little to unnatural looking for me. (I know they are both cultivated varieties...but still)

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I vote for the CRS:cool: ! I think it really does depend on your scaping. I have black san and the CRS look great with it. I also have some bees and bumblebees and they just blend in with the scaping and shadow too much:sleep: .

By the way the CRS are winning by a landslide in the polls!
I agree, but I'm just a BD kind of guy... And you see how many people won't post when they vote? To me the real opinions are in the post the poll could just be a bunch of morons who make accts to vote lol...

It seems like the people who are more on the aquascape side like BD and the people who like bright shrimp like CRS!

I'll be working to get them more available hence my next project... (in the works:icon_lol: )

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd like to get one mostly/all black one day.
Sooner or later I hope to get some breeding... First I need to set up a few tanks...

Ohh and I think it was you asking for tank Specs on other thread? I'll be making a 10g Journal tomorrow so I'll post em all there for you!

-Andrwe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts