The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped into the LFS today and they unexpectedly had some CRS for sale.

Couldn't resist and picked up a few for the tank at home. What grade do you think they are? These guys looked much better than what I usually see at the LFS around here.

This is just a few minutes after putting them in my tank... hoping they'll color up even better in the next few days!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
What street did you say your local LFS was on. LOL Just kidding, KY to Boston would be quite the drive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
lol was this at skipton pet center? i pick up the rest of it earlier today he sold it to me for decent i got 5 of them for 24. i think there 1 or 2 more sss left i saw alot of ss thought and a few s+.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mr. Appleton can you post a full pic of your tank im curious now ;)
Also what's that white mesh stuff to the right of that first pic?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kuro: Haha. It was at Skipton's. I should get a finder's fee :p I also bought 5 for that price. Hopefully they'll start breeding soon!

Otto: the white mesh is plastic canvas that I'm using to make mats of fissidens. I'll post a FTS later when I get home.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mr. Appleton can you post a full pic of your tank im curious now ;)
Also what's that white mesh stuff to the right of that first pic?
Full tank pic below, I'll post a journal thread at some point.

Close-up of a few of the new (and old) CRS at feeding time.

Mr. Appleton - You wouldn't happen to be a semi-recently married Floridian with a love for kayaking would you?
Umm... no? Neither married, nor Floridian, been kayaking a handful of times... in my life... Try again? :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The room temp gets quite cold in the winter. Just preparing in case. It's actually not plugged in :p

Any other suggestions/advice would be appreciated!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts