The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share some pictures of my new crs from Gabe. This is the second time I've bought from him and I am very happy with them. They took only 4 days to get from Japan to me in PA. I received extras, in case of any doas, but I didn't need them as they all arrived in excellent condition. They were packaged extremely well and Gabe sent me a tracking number so I could keep track of them every step of the way.There were no problems with customs or anything like that either. If anyone is thinking about buying some crs, I highly recommend buying from Gabe, I think you get much more for your money and he sends higher grades for cheaper prices too. If you have any questions about buying from Gabe, feel free to pm me and I'll help if I can. Anyway, here are some pics of my latest shrimp from Gabe:

Thanks for looking, and thanks again Gabe.

John

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Looks like Gabe and Kangshiang are "the" US suppliers of high grade CRS. I've seen ones from Hong Kong, or China charging over twice what they charge, and some charging up to $500 for just one Mosura. Kudos to Gabe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.