The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I wanted to just take a few minutes to let you guys know if you are thinking about ordering crs from Gabe, that I highly recommend getting them from him. I live in Eastern PA,and Gabe shipped them out on Sunday. They arrived today,Thursday, in excellent condition. No DOA's. Now keep in mind that it's been down to about 20 and 30 degrees here at night. I think that goes to show how much care Gabe puts into packing these shrimp. I payed for 20 S grade crs,and received about 25 with the lowest quality being S and alot I saw would be considered S+. I also received a complimentary bag of shrimp flavored chips which were pretty good too. I just figured I'd let everyone know that if you have any trepidation about getting shrimp shippied from Japan, that there is no need to worry if you buy from Gabe. Thanks,
John

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They were deffinitely packed to stay warm, when I checked the temp of the water in the bag, it was about 65 degrees. I'd say that's pretty good considering it was 40 degrees outside the day they arrived. The shrimp snacks were pretty good too.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
34 Posts
mmm those shrimp chips are yummy! i grew up eating those as a snack :) i also like the shrimp flavoured puffy chips that look like poker chips when they're not cooked, dump them in hot oil...then they start to expand

really nice crs! i've seen some of gabezone247's auctions and i wish i could buy them but i don't live in the US :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.