The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm selling Shirakura good CRS or any shrimp Food and the Micro Organism powder back by popular demand. I will be getting 30 packs of food and 20 packs of micro powder. The food is the 95 gram not that tiny 35 gram they have at other places for $18, and my food and micro powder is bought direct from Shirakura and fresh, not sitting in some hot spot in Singapore or else where.

FOOD $12+$4 shipping 1-10 days or EMS 1-3 days $10
MICRO POWDER $12+$4 shipping 1-10 days or EMS 1-3 days $10

I'm just trying to help are members get the best prices without paying an arm and a leg from the other guy. I know every dollar is your hard earn cash that you worked for.

Self life for the food is 1 year, and the same with Micro powder.

I can take orders this week and ship out next Monday or Tuesday. PM me if interested. Thanks again for looking,

Gabe.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hello Gabe,

Could you tell me a little about the micro-powder? Is it food or the stuff to make the shells whiter? Do you know what is in it? It isn't just dolomite or calcium sulfate powder is it?
Thanks,
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello,

I'm only selling the Food, and the brown micro powder, not the white powder that helps with white. The white powder is calcium sulfate and in America the water has plenty of calcium, but here in Japan the water lacks calcium so that why Shirakura made the white powder. Source of microorganism Put proper quantity of Source of microorganism into your tank everyday.(one spoon that comes with bag is for 100L tank). Microorganism need oxygen when they generate, so turn up your air ration. Also turning up air makes Source of microorganism sink faster. Microorganism will be food for shrimp, so you can feed less with microorganism. Baby shrimp will have more chance to survive from eating this. The bacteria and microorganism resolves excrement of shrimp,so you can keep your water quality,and you don't need water change often.If you see some Source of microorganism left in your tank,you should put less amount next time. Effect of Source of microorganism was proving by Hokkaido University. Keep in a dry place after you open. Expire is one year in dry place.

This is translated from Japanese sorry if its not perfect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.