The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The adults in my breeding colony have recently gone to town. I have over a hundred young CRS and CBS mostly S grade. Since the weather is unpredictable, I don't really want to ship any of them. So I thought I'd offer them at a break locally. I'm thinking four bucks each for S grade, I'm not sure I want to get rid of any of the SS. I could be talked into making a deal if someone wanted to get quite a few of them. This is local pick up only. These are nice shrimp, they're young about 3/8 to 1/2 inch long. There are more CRS than CBS.

They just bred rapidly, and there are more on the way. So I want to make sure the tank doesn't crash. These are some of the parents.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I aim for a pH of 6.2-6.8. I know this is higher than a lot of breeders, but I have had good success with it. According to my logs most of the readings are about 6.5. That is with a KH of 2 and a GH of about 4.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
well florite wont drop it that much, it all has to do with the water your putting into it in the first place, but i can say she does have some nice shrimp tanks. last time i got some they were breeding within a week or two for any mature ones i had.

here's a pic of the ones i got from her last time(cameraphone) so there not hidef pics but decent:)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.